Follow the Living Life at Home Podcast for free interviews with experts and fellow moms on a variety of topics of interst to the busy lives of work at home moms, homeschooling moms, and at home moms.
Hosted by Shannon from Living Life at Home
Living Life at Home Episodes:
- How to Get Your Degree Online While Homeschooling Your Kids - interview with homeschooling mom, Kathy Ortiz, on how she has balanced homeschooling with getting her Bachelors and Master degrees online.
- Living, Working, and Homeschooling on the Road – Educational Family Travel (Podcast) - interview with homeschooling, work-at-home mom Tonya Prater on how to homeschool and work while travelling traveling.
- A Father’s ViewPoint on Homeschooling, Parenting, and the Power of a Supportive Wife - interview with father of 9 and Parenting Expert, Scott Hammond, on his book Every Day Dad, homeschooling, raising special needs kids, and the power of a supportive wife.
- The Power of Intentional Parenting & Why Creating Memories is so Important (Podcast) - interview with former homeschooling dad, father of 5, and parenting expert, Tom Rector on intentional parenting, homeschooling, creating memories, and his biosocial cognition theory. (disclosure: Tom is also my dad!)
- Insights on How to Make Money Working From Home While Homeschooling Your Kids (podcast) - interview with The Business Coach for Moms, Teisha Shelby-Houston on how to start working from home and how she and I balance working from home with homeschooling our children. Teisha is a homeschooling mom of 5.
- Organization and Planning Tips For Busy At-Home Moms - interview with planning expert, and work-at-home mom, Jennifer Tankersley, where she and I both share our tips for planning and staying organized as a busy at-home mom. Free Transcript: Tips & Tricks of a Busy, Better Organized Mom (Free Transcript)
- Tips & Insights for Raising Boys & Kids with Special Needs (Podcast) - interview with work-at-home mom of 4 boys (3 with ADHD Inattentive), Kayla Fay on what it is like to raise special needs boys to adulthood and how to help our special needs kids focus. Free Transcript: Raising Boys With Special Needs (Free Transcript)
- The Power of Sharing Your Story - interview with work-at-home mom, Janna Antenorcruz, on the power and importance of sharing your story and how the family stories that have been passed down have impacted ourlives.
- Living Gluten Free: What is Gluten Intolerance & Celiac Disease - interview with gluten free, celiac disaese expert, Mary Blackburn on what it means when our family and friends are gluten free, or gluten intolerant or have been diagnosised with celiac disease. The emphasis is gluten free with kids. Free Transcript: Living Gluten Free: A Beginner’s Guide to Gluten Free Living (Free Transcript)