Okay, I promised one more free heart-healthy cookbook, so here it is. The very last one in this heart healthy series.
This is an older version of the print version of the Keep the Beat Cookbook I shared with you earlier.
Also called Keep the Beat Heart Healthy Recipes from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, this version has 156 pages of heart healthy recipes and advice on how to cook heart healthy.
The recipes have more of a down home American feel to them, and cover quite a few categories, including:
- Soups (yum – minestrone soup is included!)
- Main dish meats including beef, chicken, and fish, - and lamb, pork, and veal which you don’t often see.
- Vegetarian main dish meals
- Pasta recipes
- Vegetable, Potato, and Rice Side dishes
- A few quick breads, including the biscuit recipe that was in the Heart Healthy Southern Recipes Cookbook
- plus some toppings and salad dressings
It all looks yummy – and healthy
Download your free pdf version of this cookbook from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. (sorry can’t find the print version for this one)
Don’t forget to Grab Your Copies of the other Heart-Healthy Cookbooks I shared in this series:
- Another Free Heart-Healthy Cookbook For You (Latino recipes)
And while not heart-healthy, here’s another free cookbook with great healthy family recipes in it: