Is it really possible to make money working from home and homeschool at the same time?
Absolutely! I’ve done it for over 11 years, and so have many other homeschooling parents. In this episode of the Living Life at Home podcast, Teisha Shelby-Houston (aka LadyT) and I share our insights into working from home while homeschooling.
Teisha is The Business Coach for Moms and the author of Get Your Home-Based Business Up and Running in 30 Days, Even with a Baby On Your Hip.
Teisha is a work-at-home, homeschooling mom to 5 kids, four boys and one girl, ages 17 to 3. And she is passionate about helping moms, like you and I, stay at home with their kids.
In today’s podcast, Teisha shares her heart and experience on how it is possible to earn money working from home while homeschooling your kids. Some of the topics we talked about included:
- What the first thing is you need to do if you want to make money from home
- How your interests, passions, and God’s plan for you factor into how successful you will be
- The question you should ask your friends and family that will help you find identify which options are best for you
- What prayer can do for your work-family balance
- What homeschooling looks like in her household
- What it means to set our kids up for success
- How to balance kid activities with family needs and work
- What your children learn from your example
Teisha and I had such a fun converstion, I wish we had more time than the hour to talk ‘cuz Teisha is really generous with her experience and expertise and so passionate about helping moms like you and I succeed in both our personal and professional endeavors. I hope you enjoy listening in as much as I did recording it for you.
To listen in, simply click the play button below. To download the recording to your computer, right click on download link below and choose ‘Save Target As’.
P.S. Don’t forget to download Teisha’s free ebook Get Your Home-Based Business Up and Running in 30 Days, Even with a Baby On Your Hip. Even if you are an experienced work at home homeschooling moms like myself, you’ll find useful tips and insights. Enjoy!
P.S.S. Want a free transcript of this episode? Be sure to subscribe to our email list and I’ll let you know as soon as the transcript is available. Thanks!